Friday, June 4, 2010

A Morning Quickie

So! While I wait for my nails to dry (they're blue today) and for the twins to have their baths... a quick update on the situation. My host family is AWESOME. The twins are great and my room is great, their brother is great, their parents are great and oh yes... they have good butter. How cool is that. VERY, is the answer you're looking for. (Unless you're CH.C in which case i just scored major no-no points.) OH YES. AND THEY'RE DOG IS CALLED MISTER FRODO. If you don't think they're awesome after that I may or may not want to talk to you ever again.
MORE GOOD NEWS... they've scored... and are scoring me... tickets to see Germany play in Port Elizabeth!!! They're driving there for the match so i'm coming with them! Aaah... we're on our way to the mall right now so the twins can get some jerseys, and then we're off to the volunteer centre so I can get my uniform and stuff. I am too excited!!
Zero jetlag, by the way. After sleeping the whole way through the trip, I still somehow managed to pass right out last night and wake up easy this morning, so I'm all adapted. Its really cold here in the mornings (Lima cold, not Canada cold - thank God) but the sun is starting to come out and I can't wait to get the day started.
Anyways i'm off. Wednesday is Bafana day and I must also get myself a South African jersey.
ps: you can't leave until you admit you loved the blog's title. HAHA pervs!

Mood: Ridiculously EXCITED
Music: If We Even Meet Again - Timbaland ft. Katy Perry
Location: Kuils River, Cape Town, South Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment