Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ke Nako - It's Time (to Run)

And so begins my trip... running like a madperson, and yet still managing to miss the train that was supposed to take me from Ottawa to Toronto. Some would call it a bad sign... I just call it being typically me. (And I'm sure all of you who know me agree)
Now I wait patiently for my train to arrive, as I'm also on hold with Scotiabank. Apparently they've decided to block my debit card right the day i'm leaving for South Africa. Yes... It's a very good thing I don't believe in omens. If anything, the way its usually happened to me is that the worst trips made for the best holidays.
 ... Let's hope that tradition keeps.

Location: VIA Rail Train Station, Ottawa, Canada
Music: Celebrity Status - Marianas Trench
Mood: Ridiculously hungry

No comments:

Post a Comment